“To win in the marketplace you must first win in the workplace.” Doug Conant, former CEO of Campbell Soup
The connectivity between employees and customers, between organisational culture and business brand, and between financial and cultural goals, have never been more vital.
Together with you, we are building culturally intelligent teams, leadership and businesses that are equipped to realise the benefit of the Asian Century, by breaking down boundaries for women into management, leadership and the boardroom.
Work with us and discover solutions for
Gain access to professional women of all cultural backgrounds.
Be recognised as a preferred CQ employer.
Be modern organisation that connects to the multicultural consumer market.
Tap into and benefit from the rising multicultural and female economies.
Beyond your CSR and D&I goals
Embed cultural intelligence across your organisation and unlock innovation.
Become visible in the industry and stakeholders for your support to champion more women into leadership
Our work is made possible with the support of our Foundation Partners, Business partners, Event partners and sponsors.
Business or Event partner
Leadership & Organisation development
- Become one of our ten Foundation partners, limited to one per industry vertical
- Includes leadership program, CQ assessment, strategy, in house training and access to talent pool
- Join us and enjoy benefits as a business partner across your organisation.
- Co-host an event with us.
- Sponsor your executive/emerging leaders into our programs.
- Run in house capability building and D&I strategy, assessment and training.
We will tailor our partnership opportunity to suit your specific needs and align with your business strategy and goals.