Last night I was privileged to meet 11 professionals who have moved to Australia, pitching for their next career move.
This event, a first of its kind, is the brainchild of the #unemploymentwarrior, Naishadh Gadani, with Consul General of India, Mr Raj Kumar, as guest speaker.
According to Deloitte about 50% of migrants are not using their skills and qualifications acquired prior to moving to Australia.
Last night, this was on display:
- An award winner, top Masters graduate as civil engineer from RMIT is working as a construction laborer
- Professionals with years of management experience working for Uber Eats and Uber It’s humbling to see the positive attitude and resilience of these professionals who embrace and believe in Australia’s Fair Go culture.
GlobalCQ assists talent through our platform @OnePassport, solving :
- Compliance: police check, education check etc across 190 countries
- Cultural fit: individual & country culture comparison across 100 countries
- Connection: access our employee network & peer community
Join us now and enjoy free membership for 12 months.